Metalworking Machinery Service Software
FieldTrack helps your Metalworking Machinery Service Software service business for a better service delivery effectively. Plan your facility service calls, manage different teams, get data from the field and reports and make service delivery simpler.
Metalworking is the process of working with metals to create individual parts, assemblies or large structures covering a large range from building ships to intricate jewelry work. Therefore a variety of sophisticated tools and machinery are required for these jobs. The task of assigning jobs to the metalworking machinery servicing field technicians is full of complexities. This metalworking machinery service software can ensure that the output of the teams involved in this work is highly efficient.
The Software Capabilities
• The metalworking machinery software can ensure that the right job gets assigned to the appropriately skilled person, utilizing the data in the database of the technician or worker as regards to the skills he possesses.
• The software is utilized to ensure that the technicians and workers are not assigned work to overload them with infeasible targets.
• The technicians and workers are at the customer’s site as per the time schedules decided upon.
• The software ensures that more time is spent on working than on travelling by the project team members.
• The software is capable of optimizing the scheduling to ensure that the costs are minimized without having an impact on customer satisfaction.
• The advanced scheduling capability of the software is used to redefine the existing process, by setting up service schedules for multiple orders simultaneously.
• The metalworking machinery software is capable of handling complex work orders, invoicing and parts logistics.
• The software maintains the accuracy of the contracts, warranties and the installed products for all customers at different locations which is vital to achieve success.
• The visibility of the data to the authorized personnel is available anywhere for all orders for which the team members are responsible for, throughout the life cycle of the work order.
• Using the software there can be a tight control on free replacements or free service since the warranties are known specifically for each component of the work order by using the software.
• The field service teams can also identify new sales opportunities for generating additional revenues.
• The software provides ease of communications between customers and the business, by allowing data and information to be passed on through hand held mobile sets like ipads and laptops.
• It is possible for the customers to log in complains and requests through the customer portal of the software which can be routed to the person in charge for the work order.
• The software enables customers to log in new orders and certify the completed work, which in turn allows creation of error free invoices and reduces the turnaround time for payments.
• The metalworking machinery service software helps the management to exercise to exercise full control on the various expenses which enhance the profitability of the business.
• The software brings about a positive change in the customer confidence and satisfaction levels since the actual performance can be measured against the existing service level agreements with clients and the performance can be improved in the weak areas by the business.
The metalworking machinery service software improves cost efficiency and is not a big burden on the business as far as capital costs are concerned since it can opt for scalable cloud computing.